Friday, August 6, 2010

Long Overdue ...

Life is good.

Starting school again. All the SL1 (Sign Language 1) classes are full for the times I'd be able to get down to Saddleback, so I'd have to petition the Saturday or 7:30pm class. I am going to try and go around that by skipping the SL1 class (since I've already taken it) and go straight into a 2nd 8 week course for SL2. Fingers crossed on that one. My transcripts have been ordered and are on their way, I'll bring those to meet with an advisor and see what we can do. Fall classes start August 23rd. Oye. I've been out of school for 3 years already ... time flies.

We've been out for more than 6 months now and time really does fly by. It's crazy how you can blink and a month goes by unnoticed. It's August already and I still remember New Years at Lizz and Victor's house like it was yesterday. The only thing that's good about this time flying by is the number of weddings left on my list has dwindled down to 2 from 6. I still have Brandi and Erin's. And next year Bill's, at least i'm pretty sure his is the only one on the books for next year lol.

Travis has turned 25, he loved his gifts and his parties. He's such an old man now ;). But I love him, really more than I have ever loved anyone. He's my lover and my best friend and I can trust him completely there is nothing more I can ask for.

Time to clean up, this is coming sort of early this year, typically I get in these moods right before my birthday; but seeing in how this is a big birthday it needs more preperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment