Monday, April 19, 2010

Eh.

I don't feel like updating much today. Nikki's shower was fun :) Hanging out with my mom this weekend was great actually. Dinner and the Hendrick Household was great. Last week seemed to have taken forever. ... this week I'll put my work outs back on track.


Do you think this year will be better than the last?
I sure hope so, It wasn't horrible but my car breaking down, Travis being put on bed rest for an "unknown disease" not knowing when he was going to get better, our future being put on hold isn't something I'd sign up for again.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Cooler weather. I like to bundle up.

Has anyone got on your nerves lately?
It's just PMS :)

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Jolie. Hahah, and Travis. I heart him.

Do you think two people can last a lifetime?
Yes.

If someone cheated on you would you take him or her back if you really loved them?
Maybe. That is my honest answer (hopefully it will never happen and we won't have to test this answer.)

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Sometimes I wish for a little more variety, but if it didn't come I would still be happy.

Who was the last girl you talked to?
My Marble.

Do you think relationships are hard?
No. If you want it you have to work for it, I don't consider that hard, but worth it.

Are you a patient person?
For the most part yes.

What are you thinking about right now?
Being patient ... and what will come of it :)

Do you believe your last ex and you can really ever be "just friends"?
Ya, I have no feelings for anyone than my love.

Did you reject or accept your last friend request?
I wanted to reject it - but I accepted it. Call it feeling guilty since she's family and I just saw her hah.

Is there a specific moment you can replay in your mind perfectly?
A few of them. :)

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Jolie this morning when I came out of the bedroom.

Did you sleep alone on new years?
Nope. :)

Who called you last?
My momma.

How long has it been since you kissed someone?
3 hours.

What was the last thing you drank?
Coffee, duh it's still in the AM it takes me forever to finish my morning cup.

Are you currently looking forward to anything?
Ohhh yes. Life.

Do you like to cuddle?
When it's cold out.

Who did you last ride in a car with?
Travis, on the way home from dinner last night. We were planning: get home brush teeth feed the pets get in bed. Lol.

Have you dated the person you texted last?
He's my lover ;)

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Yep.

Do you wear eyeliner?
On certain occasions.

Think back in April, how was your love life then?
It is April :) It's still full of love.

Is your mom over 50?
She is turning 50 in November - the day after my 2 year anniversary!

Where were you last night at 10:00pm and who with?
At Alyse and Andrew's house watching Shutter Island.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Travis.

Hate anyone?
No, there is no room for hate.

How many of your friends do you truly trust?
All of my besties :)

Where is your biological father right now?
Off of Magnolia in Garden Grove.

Do you sleep with a fan on?
When it's hot yes, if it's not hot then no ... my nose gets stuffy.

Is it ever too late to apologize?
Yes.

Do you think things will change in the next few months?
Yes, a few more people will be married, a new baby will be here and Trav will be 25 :)

Is your birthday in less than 6 months?
It is 6 months away!

Are you giving up on someone?
Sort of?

Do you hate being home alone?
If it's for an extended period yes, but It wouldn't hurt to have the Queen to myself :)

If your parents searched your room, would they be mad at what they'd find?
Why on earth would they search my room? It's my place.

Would you go out in public looking the way you do?
I am in public.

Honestly, do you really love the last person you said I love you to?
He is my forever.

Do you know anyone who is pregnant?
Christy Higgins Duong :) ... baby shower in two weeks.

Are you good at giving directions?
Yes :) ... but it coudn't hurt you to look it up yourself sometimes ?? :)

Do you know your social security card by heart?
Yes I do.

Well ... a twist on a blog. Lol. Hope you learned something.

No comments:

Post a Comment