Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Missing Earring


I feel really bad right now, I lost a diamond earring. Well I hope to say that it's just "misplaced" at the moment. My mom had gotten me those for my 21st birthday, I think? I just know I've had them for awhile. Ugh.


Good news is we have a George Foreman grill now, and it works great. I made some homemade burgers last night for dinner and they were delish.


Tonight is Trav's last basketball game on Clip Show. We'll celebrate at Michaels after the game, should be a good time. Tomorrow starts a new journey though with the Airballers. He's going to be playing at the Laguna Niguel Boys and Girls Club I believe. They were hoping to have a better run than Clip Show did but as its predicted right now the bottom is where they'll stay. Apparently Wednesday nights are a tough night, some good guys play. They were told they would have better luck with Tuesdays. C'est la vie.


I have been waking up at 6am. I am so not a morning person, if I ever had a doubt about it this would pretty much seal the deal. I just love sleeping, I don't think Travis gets that.


I need to make myself work out and quit playing head games with myself hah. I need to give in to what is going to be better for me in the long run. Oye.


Last Saturday Travis and I did a walk for MS with Josh (he got his community service credit for doing it) it was a nice 2 mile walk through the campus of UCI. I ran into an old high school teacher on the way, she was a supporter along the route "you can do it .. lol". Saturday night we played pool, which is starting to be a regular thing lol. I won 2 games of cut throat! I snuck in there and made just enough balls to get the win while the boys were gunning for each other.


Sunday was pick up mail from mom's then JoBeth's bridal shower and then Lucille's BBQ. I forgot my purse at the restaurant! Travis Brenda and I head back to get it and luckily it was right where I left it, under my chair at the table. My old high school friend Kenny and his family was sitting at that table! How crazy.


Next weekend will be busy busy again :).

No comments:

Post a Comment