Sunday, March 21, 2010

Late night

This week has been ... weird. No day felt like the day it was. This week coming up won't either because I'm taking Friday off :D. I am exhausted, I don't know how I used to be all over the place in one night. Last night alone, we went to four different "parties".

Started by stopping off at Travis' mom and dad's. They got a new Jagermiester machine, it holds three bottles and chills it to about 0 degrees. It only took six adults to finish that, it was all gone by 8pm when we showed up.

Next was The Bar in cypress for Richard's going away party. He's moving to Missouri, sad face.

Then off to Shannel's house to say hello and goodbye to her brother. :)

Last stop of the night was Danielle's house in Irvine. Ryan wanted to have a "party", it wasn't much of a party. Ryan Danielle Corey Megan Shane Justin Amy me and Travis. Lol. Wooooo. :) Travis and Ryan got sauced, Amy stayed over I played DD. I finally coaxed them to leave the party at like 2:45am. Drove through some pretty bad fog, could barely see 20 feet of the car. Got home, made Amy a bed, made sure Travis had somewhere to puke if he needed it, got him some water, got myself ready for bed - then spent the next 30 minutes listening to him hiccup and Jolie meow.

It was around 4am by this point and I was just at the point where I was too tired to be able to fall asleep. It sucked big time. I woke up off and on since 8am and finally got out of bed at like 10:30. My Aunt Val Uncle Chris and cousin Rachel came over for a bit today and brought us a ton of strawberries- yummy!

Trav got a new car yesterday; 2010 Honda Civic LX, basically my car but 7 years newer haha and dark gray instead of silver. He is really happy and relieved he was able to shed the hybrid. Really worried about the batteries going and being stuck with a 6 thousand dollar cost in order to fix that problem.

Alyse and Andrew came over Friday night, it was really enjoyable. I sent her home with a lot of my sample Scentsy smells. I really am going to do nothing with it so why not share.

I am looking forward to getting in bed early tonight. What an old lady. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment