Monday, March 1, 2010

"Sunday" Number Two - March?

I can not believe it is March. March 1st, really? I guess if that's how this year is going to go I better hold on and get right to the things I've left on the so called back burner.

This weekend my brother turned 23, Bill turned 25, I went to see Bon Jovi with some awesome girls and had my "house warming".

Bon Jovi was awesome like they are. To be able to start singing acapella and have the crowd finish your lyrics is unbelievable that to me would be the most acomplished feeling ever if I was a performer. To write something in hopes it cathces on then twenty some odd years later listen to thousands of people know that song by heart and sing it with as much passion as you would have hoped for is just amazing.

Yesterday was the house warming, and it was kind of a bust if you would ask me. I am really glad my family got to come and Travis' mom and dad; but the only friends that came were the ones that have seen the place. (Which I very much appreciate) The idea of the house warming was to show everyone that hasn't been there, invite them into our home - come look ... you know? When it comes down to it you see who cares.

Busy busy weekend - ready to do nothing tonight. Lately I've felt dizzy and out of sorts I don't know what it is from, well it's probably due to my eating habits if I sit and think about it it does happen more often on days when I haven't eaten breakfast. My body won't let me not eat - or I regret it.

I can't wait to have my doctor appointment (not scheduled yet) so I can see just how I am lol. Going to schedule an appointment to get my eyes checked again, even if my perscription hasn't changed I want to get a new pair of glasses so I can keep on at work and one at home and not have to worry about carrying them around in my purse all the time.

Oh just remembered - rent is due today. First rent check for the apartment oye. First of many (hopefully right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment